Meet the Owner of C O – Experts, The EXPERT and the MAN
Meet the Expert:
George E. Kerr, President and Founder of G.E. Kerr Companies, Inc., [CO-Experts and Fire Prevention Plus], is recognized as an International “Life-Safety” Expert, and is the holder of four patents on Fire Protection products. On April 13, 2012, George will celebrate his 59th anniversary in the early warning detection industry. On April 24th, 2012 he will also celebrate his 79th birthday.
In December 01, 2009, George introduced his New Copyrighted, Patent Pending Model 2010 C O – Experts Low Level C O “Health” Monitor. It will be “Made in Americans”. George states that this is the BEST C O Detection product ever offered in the Residential Market, providing Immediate Warnings at 7, 10, 25, 35, 50 & 70PPM, with “HUSH” and automatic “Hush” over-rides at all levels; as well as Data Storage of the C O exposure “Time Lines” and is completely self-monitored including sensor accuracy and true “End of Life” monitoring, not just an “Alarm Clock” type preset timer only.
George has served as an advisor to the U. S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, [CPSC], the American Gas Assoc., [AGA], the Canadian Gas Assoc., [CGA], and is one of two Americans to be a Voting Member of the C S A - 6.19 Technical Committee on CO Alarms, as well as serving on both the UL-2034 STP and the UL-2075 STP on Carbon Monoxide Alarms and Gas Detectors. George is involved with many Utilities, HVAC Companies and Fire Departments throughout North America, promoting Carbon Monoxide and “Life-Safety” Programs. Mr. Kerr is a firm believer in the: ”Train the Trainers & Teach the Teachers” philosophy, and has given over 1,000 Presentations / Seminars on Early Warning Detection and “Life-Safety”.
George has 59 years experience in the “Early Warning Detection” Industry. On Nov. 01, 1973, George and his Team obtained FM Approval, [for the 1st time in North America], on the Totally New TGS, Gas Sensor, in the form of a Combination CO/N. G. Gas/Smoke Detector. From 1995 to 2000, George was VP of Sales & Field Operations for AIM Safety, and led the “Introduction” of the Electrochemical Sensor Technology into the Residential Marketplace. George is considered one of the Industry’s leading sensor technology experts. George is a frequent guest on Radio and TV; as well as being active Worldwide in the Print Media.
For over thirty-five years, George has served as an advisor to many Industry Groups including the Calif. Building Industry Assoc.[CBIA], the Nat’l. Assoc. of Home Builders [NAHB], the Canadian Home Builders Assoc.[CHBA], and is a member of many Safety related Organizations, including CSA, serves on UL Industry Advisory Conferences, and two UL, STP’s. George has also Consulted with other C O Alarm Manufacturers; as well as other Life-Safety Product Manufacturers.
In October, 2000, at their Worldwide Annual Conference in Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, George was inducted into the Fraternity of International Fire Safety Ambassadors, for his dedication to Fire Prevention Education and CO “Life-Safety” Products and Programs. In 2009, George was Awarded the COSA “Lifetime Dedication” Award for his Lifetime of dedication to the prevention of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning and the continual improvement of C O detectors.
George has a TERRIFIC website at www.coexperts.com. .
Meet the MAN:
Life’s #1 Blessings is offered by every Child,, to Love, to HUG, to Nourish, to Enrich, to Educate, to Inspire, and to Encourage in every endeavor and guide toward a HEALTHY & HAPPY LIFE.
“One hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, or what kind of house I lived in, how much I had in my bank account, nor what my clothed looked like; however, the WORLD may be a little better, BECAUSE I WAS IMPORTANT in the LIFE of a CHILD..”
There is NO WAY to do the WRONG THING ….. the RIGHT WAY ! ! !
THE FOLLOWING IS FROM A GRANDDAUGHTER THAT LIVED MUCH OF HER CHILDHOOD IN MY HOME:
All the reasons why I LOVE YOU!!!
1. I love you because you give the best bear hugs….
2. I love you because you are so smart….
3. I love you because you are devoted to your job and do such a wonderful job…..
4. I love you because you tell everyone you care for that you love them…..
5. I love you because you still think your 18 in spite of your true age…..
6. I love you because you’ve shared so much knowledge with me……
7. I love you because you’ve always been so supportive…..
8. I love you because you’re optimistic…..
9. I love you because you are so forgiving…….
10. I love you because you were able to love and care for mom so much even after everything she had done…………I wish I could’ve been so strong…..
11. I love you because you give everyone a fair shake….
12. I love you because you are a wonderful husband to Della……
13. I love you because you love your red-headed girls……
14. I love you because when the going gets tough, you just try harder……
15. I love you because you are not afraid to cry…….
16. I love you because you have the biggest heart for such a tough man…….
17. I love you because of all the stories you’ve shared with me over the years…..
18. I love you because you always sound excited to hear from me………
19. I love you because you think of my safety when there’s bad weather coming my way….
20. I love you because you said “We ALL NEED YOU AROUND”!!!
21. I love you because you have always stayed in touch…..
22. I love you because you always tried your best to comfort me when I was having a tough time with mom…..
23. I love you because you sat and listened to me play my clarinet even though I was really bad at it……….
24. I love you because you have told me you are proud of me…..
25. I love you because you give the best shaving cream kisses…..
26. I love you because every time I smell someone who is wearing your aftershave I miss you…………
27. I love you because you make the best gravy………
28. I love you because you try to help those who are down on their luck……
29. I love you because when I was little and traveled with you, you would let me lay in the front seat and stick my feet out the window…….
30. I love you because you take pride in what you do……….
31. I love you because you are an honest man…….
32. I love you because you have the most beautiful hand writing……..
33. I love you because you always think of what is in my best interest…….
34. I love you because you like to dance….
35. I love you because you are MY Grandpa!!!!
Have a wonderful day Grandpa…..I love you bunches………….Shannon
Tears of LOVE & JOY when I first heard about the following:
Two events set the stage for this ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL “HAPPENING” yesterday afternoon.
Thursday afternoon, March 05, 2009, I had to have a repeat operation to try to remove a malignant skin cancer condition from the right side of my face, [ “Temple Area” ], between my right ear and my right eye, which I first had surgery on in August, 2007. Obviously, my wife and the entire family are quite worried about what the future holds.
2.My little niece, KARI, who just turned 5 years old, had come down the lane to visit with Della and I after she returned home from Church & Sunday School, as she often does. Kari is the “Crowning Jewel” in my life for the last 5 years, and as some of you have experienced if talking to me on the phone when she comes into my office, I always STOP whatever I am doing to give her a Hug & a Kiss and tell her: “I LOVE YOU, VERY, VERY MUCH !
Yesterday, I had been working on my Business Taxes since about 4:00 A.M., [on which I am running very close on time to get filed], and my eyes were very tired and my vision was blurring. I had just taken a “Break” and walked from my office over to the house to get another glass of orange juice. As usual I picked Kari up and gave her a Hug & Kiss and I LOVE YOU VERY, VERY MUCH, ….. and I remarked to my wife that my eyes were bothering me, even more than usual. Then returned to my office. A couple of house later, Kari’s Dad came down to get her. After she had left, my wife came to my office and said: “That little girl is REALLY something else.
My wife, Della, then told me that Kari had got up from her little table where she had been working on her “Hidden Pictures” book, walked up to Della in her chair and “Out of the Blue” said: “Aunt Della, I want JESUS’ PHONE NUMBER”, my wife said: “Honey, I don’t have a phone number for JESUS”, to which Kari quickly responded saying: Get it from Uncle George, Mommy says that he talks to JESUS EVERY DAY.” Della then ask her why she thought she needed it and Kari responded: ………. “I want JESUS to put his hands on Uncle George’s eyes and make them WELL again, and I want to tell GOD that he has already taken Uncle Bill and Aunt Ginny, but not to take Uncle George too because we all need him here more than he does.
THERE IS No “PRICE TAG” ON SUCH LOVE & CONCERN,
TO ME THIS IS TRULY PRICELESS. SHE WAS JUST 5 years old in December, 2008.